Create Your Customer Awareness!
You’ve earned them! Now, invest your co-op funds in promotional tactics — using our many recommendations, or a promotion all of your own.
Pick an idea that’s appropriate for your customers. These activities and experiences in your community must spotlight the Owens Corning® PINK® branding and can include:
- Mail-in promotion for a contractor reward with minimum purchase
- Community or Contractor BBQ Event
- Meet and greet with a photo-op with the PINK PANTHER™
- Colouring contest
- A golfing experience for your best customers
- A local fishing derby
- Take your contractor customers to a ballgame
- Raffle to win a kid’s birthday party featuring special guest, the PINK PANTHER™
- Host an insulation seminar or a lunch n’ learn for your contractors
- A float in a local parade featuring the PINK PANTHER™
- Perhaps a social media channel (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) starring you that educates people on insulation and building codes
- Rent a projector, and stage an outdoor summer movie night in your parking lot
- and there’s so many more, so put your thinking cap on!
Create Your Own Experiences.
Step 1 – Content Requirements Contact your local Owens Corning Sales Manager for planning and/or approval of the event agenda, which must include information about eligible Owens Corning products.
Step 2 – Eligible Expenses Program funds can be applied toward printing and postage costs for promoting the event (flyers, invitations) plus hospitality costs up to the amount pre-approved by your local Owens Corning Area Sales Manager.
Step 3 – Proof of Performance Copies of actual flyers or invitations and receipts for event expenses (postage, food, beverages, hall or room rental) and completed advertising claim form.
Once you’ve decided on your event, select the promotional items that will best suit
your event and needs.
Owens Corning Legal Pre-Approval is a Must
All usage of the Owens Corning® name, logo, products, and/or Pink Panther™ MUST follow the Brand Guidelines AND be Owens Corning legally approved prior to production. Claims can be denied if not pre-approved.
Submit PDF: email@example.com